Sunday, June 22, 2008

First day of being schooled is coming up!

Boxing Day, my little company, will open its proverbial doors on June 26, 2008. I will be selling on-line the crazy and wonderful wares that I have been working on for the last six months while the doctors investigate the mystery that is me: Kelly.

Since my time has been spent not working, I realized that I needed to be frugal with my dollars. I realized that I could make art out of virtually anything that I might normally throw away. Cereal boxes, old magnets of failed businesses, bubble wrap, virtually anything could become an interesting art project.

Today is Sunday. I will begin selling on Thursday. My heart is in a twitter, my stomach in knots, and my brain is continually organizing and reorganizing the things I've done, haven't done, need to do, need to do again. The poor brain never stops. I do my best to ignore it, but that is fairly difficult. I guess it is part of the operation and I must respect that.

Thanks to Skippy, Buzz, Joelie B., Petey, and Snoopy for bearing the brunt of my emotional meltdowns and buoyant highs. Are you ready for some crafting? Good! Let's go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Let the crafting begin! Congratulations on the site - it looks great. You are incredibly talented in all your works, so I know this will be a big hit! I'm also glad to see you go from being caught-in-thought to such a Zen place in the other post. Your kung fu is strong - and may the Force be with you!

Anonymous said...

Wheeeee! Let the fun begin! I'm so excited for you, it'll be a fun ride.