Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today I am 35 and a half!

Yea! Today is my half birthday! I love my birthday. I celebrate the 26th every month just 'cause I can.

My store opens today! To visit, go to http//:www.boxingday.etsy.com/. There you will find all the little projects I have been musing over the past six months.

It is six months until the Boxing Day holiday! (Hence why I opened my store today.)

One more thing, eighteen years ago today, I was hiking into the Grand Canyon. It was a tremendous and life changing experience. I look forward to the time when I am able to do that hike again.

Oh! And this day is a Thursday! Not too many people know this, but Thursday is my favorite day of the week... but that's another entry.

Nothing too crazy today. Just mostly announcements about what this day means to me in my life! Happy half birthday store opening Grand Canyon hiking Thursday to ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin!

I just found your blog and had to post a quick comment to this one. Never dawned on me that you and my precious big girl were both born on the 26th! Quite a good day in our family. Also, we just got sent a new license plate (guess Texas decides to randomly send you one - no choice in when or what is on it) and I can only find my car if I think of your maiden initials. My car is now KJB 565 ;-). Love you so! -Michele