Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And the Husband of the Year Award goes to...

Skippy Boisenberry McAllister!!!



What an incredible award! And you coordinated your t-shirt with the award! Well done, I say!



Skippy Dippy, you're the one!
You make my life a lot of fun!
Skippy Dippy, I'm awfully fond of you...

Skippy, you're the best husband a gal could wish for... you've helped me through so much this year. You are thoughtful and kind. You always have a good attitude in your pocket for me when I lose mine. You laugh at my stupid jokes almost as hard as you laugh at the good ones. You tell me to chase my dreams and then follow me, giddy with joy.

You listen to me grumble and you never grumble back. You smile at me when I cry because you know the downpour will only last a minute. You love me for exactly who I am. You want me to feel what I feel and be who I am and you love me every second.

I love you. Thank you.

I know you'll be good with the kids because of how good you are with the cats...



Sharing your patch of sun with Petey.



Giving Snoopy rabbit ears even though you know they are her ultimate enemy after moths and flies and birds and lizards.



Being self-effacing and giving yourself rabbit ears.

And there's what you do for me...



You enjoy the sunshine and every new day!



You continue to hug Snoopy even though she's not too sure about it.



You pose for my never-ending requests of strange and wonderful portraits.

Thank you for being my husband. You are the husband of the year every year in my book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful guy you got there... It's easy being a good husband, when you have a wonderful wife! :)

13 Delancey Street said...

A hubby who's photogenic *and* has a sense of humor *and* posts sweet little comments on your blog-- well done!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a husband-of-the-year award. Looks like you are a lucky gal (and of coures, he's a lucky guy!)

Kate