Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top Five Reasons to Read Craftier Magazine This Month

The top five reasons to read Craftier's on-line magazine!

Number five... Awesomely cool layouts featuring awesomely cool products!!!



Number Four... Craftier somehow knows that you REALLY ARE craftier than your third grade teacher! Just like them!

Wow. How do they know?



Number Three... Mad Libs. Do I really need to _____ more?



Number Two... They include amusing pictures of costumed animals ready to go trick and treating. Yes. With dogs it is tricks first and then treats.






And the Number One reason to love Craftier?


They named ME Craftier Ambassador!



I am shown here with my tv boyfriend, Jim, my yarn 'do (very crafty indeed!), and of course the paint French mustache I give myself when creating art.
"La moustache est très importante pour l'art!"

So go read Craftier for yourself right now. You'll enjoy the entire thing. Cover to virtual cover.

6 comments:

elisa said...

Wow! That’s excellent. Craftier Ambassador! How cool.
I can’t even remember my 3rd grade teacher so I’m just going to assume that I’m craftier than her… or him.
I’ll have to check out that magazine.

Kim Caro said...

yay good for you! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!! Congratulations! How exciting is THAT?

I will definitely check it out.

Thanks,

Kate

13 Delancey Street said...

You are the Queen of Craftier! This is so cool!

Smashgirl said...

Very cool!

I've tagged your blog, please play along, it's easy and fun!
Visit my blog for details.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oops - I tagged you too! You could do them both in the same post. :-)

Kate