Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Grief, Where Did I Go?

Hidy ho, friends in the ether!

I pulled up my blog and realized that it has been a little while since I posted. I wondered to myself, "Where did I go?"

The answer to that is: dreamland, the doctor's office, Vegas, the vet's office, a job interview, the kitchen table working on art, the garage working on art, the pool, around the neighborhood, the 1920's as I read Seabiscuit, the 1830's as I read an account about Laura Ingalls Wilder's mother, the Emmys, the kitchen, I think the couch swallowed me at one point... but now I am here today. Writing. Realizing all the other things I need to catch up on too!

I hope you all have been doing well. I hope there are exciting and fun things happening with you. I am off to read blogs after this post so I can see what you have been up to lately!

No comments: