Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clouds in My Coffee

I think clouds are the theme today. The marine layer hasn't burned off yet. The layer almost looks puffy like clouds, whereas it usually looks like just a gray mass.


























Clouds make me happy. That is one thing I miss living here in southern California - clouds.



















I am feeling unfocused. My brain is cloudy.
























My vision changed yesterday so my right eye is cloudy.
























Yesterday I was a crazy painter. Today I feel like my creative focus is cloudy.
























But all these clouds will clear up soon.
























Until then, I will drink the clouds in my coffee. I don't mind clouds -- clouds make me happy. And I always appreciate the sunshine that comes later on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beutiful Photos Kelly. My wife got some last night as the first bands of Fay were hitting us.

Anonymous said...

Hello sunshine...goodbye gall bladder!

Beautiful photos of the clouds Kelly :) You had quite the adventure with your surgery/allergic reaction last week. We're so glad you're on-the-mend!

After singing my Happy Surgery song to you the night before your surgery I apparently opened the flood gates because I've now got a million of these in my head. Thought I'd share a few...

First there was: The Girl is Mine by Michael Jackson
Kelly Basinger [K.B.]remix: The Gall is Mine

First there was: Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer
K.B. remix: Your Body is a Gall-Bladder Free Wonderland

First there was: You've Got to Hide Your Love Away by The Beatles
K.B. remix: You've Got to Hide Your Gallstones Away

First there was: A Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay
K.B. remix: A Rush of Percocet to the Head [Causes An Allergic Reaction: extended dance mix]

I'll spare you from the rest for now. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Jen

God Bless PeteyPie eating catnip in the sky:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I've been away from Blogland for a while, and am sorry for all that I missed! You sound like you've had more than your share of life's dramas.

So sorry to hear about your Petey. I am caring for a terminally ill dog, and know how hard it is to watch our Boon Companions decline. I'm sure he was grateful you recognized it was his time to pass on. It doesn't make it any easier on you, I know.

I stopped by your shop the other day on Etsy and enjoyed browsing - it's already time to start thinking about Christmas shopping!

Be well (and may those clouds clear up soon in your head),

Kate