Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Wolf is at my Door!

Yawn!

The wolf is knocking at my door today. So I made a box to honor him. I put it in my shop as a PIF (pay it forward) because I feel grateful to be walking around and recovering this week!


I am tired. But I set the goal of creating 100 items for myself again while I recover from my surgery.

At this moment, I have 25 separate items finished. I am about to start the remaining 75.

If I can get this wolf to stop knocking at my door. I know he'll stop knocking if I take a nap.

So maybe a nap first and then 75 items after that...

It's a plan.

How are all of you out there? Thanks for coming back after it being so long. I've missed you!

But now, I must go and dream about all my friends in the ether...

More soon.

3 comments:

Hayley Cafarella said...

i can definitely relate to being creative as a way to escape pain...if i'd never gotten RSD (stupid nerve problem) i might have never found out that i can draw and how soothing that is...
love your post on clouds too :)

13 Delancey Street said...

Surgery? Yikes. I hope everything is all right!

13 Delancey Street said...

I hope the recovery is going well. I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for a "Brilliant Blogger" award over on my blog -- always a fan :-)