Friday, July 11, 2008

Busyness Cards

Today I made some little busyness cards. I made them out of things I had around the house... I reused some paper that had gone through the printer and came out with only a page number and some tags that I rescued from from a friend's "trash" -- she had decided to go with white tags and didn't need these.

So I printed my logo and info and came up with a new line that I LOVE: "Saving the world, one art project at a time."

I can't think of a more relevant sentence to describe my busyness.

And then I sent the pieces through my stickermaker, adhered them, and voila! Busyness cards.





4 comments:

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Very cute cards and Snoopy is adorable! :)

Julie said...

Wow--cool!

erinberry said...

I really like them!

Kelly Basinger said...

Thank you for the lovely comments!