Monday, July 28, 2008

More Recycle Mayhem and My Husband's Photography
















While I am happy to report that the mannequin finally got the picture to the proper place and up, I am sad to report that I did not make it to 100 items by my deadline. I missed it by eight.

If I count the pairs of earrings I made as two instead of one, I am there. But I didn't clarify that rule when I started.

I'm going for it again this week. I like how having a numbers goal keeps making things in my mind at all times.

So here's what's been going on since Wednesday! Recycle Mayhem!

Recycled Chain and Memory Wire Fringe Necklace. Sometimes the best way to get rid of a knot in a chain is to use your wire cutters!




















Toliet Paper Roll Wreath! Finally finished and beautiful!




















And I had another item here and the photo has vanished. Sigh! I hate it when my blog eats my photos. It was probably because it was my oatmeal box art. It's listed on Etsy if you are really interested.

Speaking of oatmeal, here is a series of photos taken by my husband last night with my interpretations. (I say "speaking of oatmeal" because our carpet would take an oatmeal spill well.)

His feet. I find many photographs of this particular subject. Someday I shall gather them all in one place and create a coffee table book.
















Here is a statement where he combines the title of a book and the snowflake-like design on the bookshelves.













Here is a cute photo of Snoopy.















And then a capture of Petey's demon side. Just in time for Halloween! Thanks, Honey!

No comments: