Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thinking Outside the Box Using the Box

I have never felt so good in my brain. I have so many ideas for the different items that I am waiting to recycle/upcycle.

It feels wild because just a few days ago I was totally blocked and not having anything fresh coming into my head. I guess the constipation has passed.

After cleaning the house yesterday, I wandered around looking at all of the items waiting for a new life. And then I started thinking.

And thinking.

And thinking.

And then yesterday, I made a list of all the ideas that I had to create here in the near future. Twenty-six items.

And then today I added fourteen more. Holy cow. Does anybody really expect me to blog until I have this list finished? Do you? Do you?

Here goes nothing...


1 comment:

Wonderful World of Etsy said...

Wow, makes me want to go through my odds and ends to see what I can think up. You have inspired me.