Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long Live the Queen of the Art Scene

Just when I think I have enough projects to work on, I start something else. I think that I am royalty in several areas:

1. The Duchess of Doing-Too-Muchess
2. The Princess of Mess
3. The Queen of the Art Scene

I know that being Queen of the Art Scene is completely contained in my own mind, but the Duchess and Princess title are very much true. My husband the King of Tolerating can atest to all these statements.

Here he is trying to turn the cat into a pumpkin.















It didn't quite work...
















Anyway, I digress. Here is the drawing that I did instead of working on my list of now 62 projects. I love it!


















Back to work with me. If only my wand could help me finish my list a wee bit faster!

















Long Live the Art Scene Queen! (Even if only in her own mind...)

3 comments:

Tasha Early said...

ugh. Don't remind me. I have a ton of stuff I should be doing right now...not 62...but still... :)

Anonymous said...

You are a goof ball! But that's what we love about you!

Anonymous said...

Skippy and my boss would get along great! Love them both!!!!
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow!
I love you!
Debbiegrace