Thursday, July 17, 2008

Razor Sharp Recycling

If you never used the Gillette Venus razors... the replacement razor heads come in these awesome little boxes. I've been upcycling these into little boxes to surprise unsuspecting Etsy customers!

I decopage an image on to the top of the container and volia! It's a perfect container for a small piece of jewelry. Look at this one that is going out in the mail today!























I guess if I started shaving the cats, I would be able to use more razors and then have more boxes.

Oh, I guess Petey's not too thrilled about this idea...


4 comments:

Tess said...

Noooooooooo don't shave Petey!!!! LOL What a great idea though, very cool

Kelly said...

Thanks! Don't worry, Petey would bite me in self-defense. He looks all like a cute fuzzy cat, but inside he believes he's a ferocious tiger!

erin, maker of chimes said...

neat idea!

Anonymous said...

I've got to admit I think in this same manner....hmm how could I get more boxes...hmm shave the cat...

But don't shave Petey he's adorable. :o) -Monica