Saturday, July 19, 2008

Damn Mannequins, You Can't Trust Them!

I'm just trying to take the photos to list my two new paintings on Etsy, and the little mannequin just can't stop walking away with the newest painting. I guess he wants it for his little digs.



















He soon found that it was a little heavy for him.




















He's no Kim Cattrall, but he's alive I tell you. I've seen him petting the kitties.

























If only the mannequin would feed and water the kitties and clean their litterbox too! I would be happy to give him the little painting!

5 comments:

twenty pound tabby said...

It might be worth it to try and sell some of those photos with the mannequin, they are that cute. You have a very well behaved cat.

Anonymous said...

Yes, sell the mannequin pics as a series!

tangente said...

Those mannequins always remind me of the commercial for back pain medication. lol!

Beth said...

I was thinking they'd make fantastic notecards.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comments, all of you! My question for you is -- do you like all four shots? Please let me know.

And thanks again!