Friday, July 18, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Roses

I want you to look at the picture below and tell me if you like the product.




















Now look at this picture. Can you tell me what the rose is made of?





















Now look at these earrings. Do you like them?





















What are they made of?





















The petals of the flowers are made from recycled items. Do you know what?

Answer below...






If you said an old t-shirt for the rose pin, you are right! If you said gum wrappers for the second, I'm impressed. Very impressed. Leave me a post telling me how smart you are!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Well, Kelly, I was totally off LOL. I thought wool for the flowers. I thought ribbon for the earrings! Well, you did a great job. I'm snooping on your blog, since you just bought from my Etsy shop, and I was looking to see what else you do! Thanks for buying from my Etsy shop, and your stuff will go out Monday (our PO is closed tomorrow) Karen

Anonymous said...

Ah, I guessed right!! They look amazing, I especially like the rose. It looks very comfy.